Thursday, July 26, 2007

Yes, I'm Lazy

I can't imagine I'm actually blogging! I always wonder if I would ever find the time to do it, cos I would rather be hanging out at shopping centres window shopping or staying at home ironing my clothes, which I dread most!

It was actually my sis, Jas who is so "encouraging". She creates this blog account for me with the heading - DON'T BE LAZY. Thanks, hor!

Seriously, I hate writing! So don't expect me to write grandma stories or blog religiously. I'm a believer of "a picture speaks a thousand words", so you know what to expect from me huh!

Alyson just commented that hopefully it will not be my first and last :P

2 comments:

Onion Pancake said...

OMG! You wrote! You wrote!hahahah... Ya. Hopefully this keeps up... ;p

Alyson Rozells said...

no wonder it rained so heavily today!

VAL HAS BLOGGED!

we should declare this day a public holiday!

eh woman, you better blog more okay!

you can tell all your grandmother stories in here!