Thursday, May 29, 2008

It Runs In The Family

It all started with Bryan when he was helping out with my sister, Jasmine for a photoshoot for the kids line of Dive Junkie T-Shirts back in 2005. My sister noticed that his elbows look a bit funny.

And we forgot all about it until recently that over dinner the other day at mum's place. My sis noticed that Joel's arms look familiar too. So we started tracing back to our genes. We began scrutinizing Gavin's arms and suddenly it began to dawn on me that I may be the culprit. And guess what - it's really me!

So of course, since the kids got that from me, I'm just curious if that's genetic. So I started tracing back to my parents, starting with my mum, but her arms look fine. We called out to Dad who was surfing the internet to come out from his entertainment room to show us his arms. He must be wondering, these siao char bors must be guessing if an old man like him, still has muscles or not.

Spot on!!! Dad injured his left arm when he was young, but I never know that it will get passed down like that.

2 comments:

My World said...

" We called out to Dad who was on the surfing internet to come out from his entertainment to show us his arms. He must be wondering, these siao char bors must be guessing if an old man like him, still has muscles or not. "

Haha, Val wrong. When we ask Dad, he then "boh pianly" and a bit "pai sehly" admitted that he had that "funny" elbows too ... =)

Onion Pancake said...

In the decible scale of funny events at JooS, this probably clocked the highest level. We were all roaring with laughter. Mum was in tears from laughing. heheh And yes, Dad was sheepish! Hahaha