Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Cubby Hole



This is my work station. Messy hor! But it's not like that everyday lah! This shot was taken a few months ago by a colleague for her research on women at work. Do I really look like I'm working? I think I look more like the cleaner aunty with the "Q-chui" pants that expose my unshaven "kar moh"!

I'm now in the mood for mid-year office spring cleaning. This is one of those crazy day of unpacking and packing. I have recently cleaned up my cubby hole, the events cabinets and storeroom * pat pat myself on the shoulders * ;P. I can't imagine walking into a war zone area every morning. The tiny work space is small enough to kill us slowly by the slowly.

Erh.. this remind me of my new found interest that is to keep myself slim and trim to fit into my cubby hole. I'm hoping to start jogging weekly at the Botanical Gardens, which is down at our backyard -- not my house, but office lah-- although my house is only a 10-minute drive away from Orchard Road. By the way, that was what Gavin "presented" himself to me, when we were pak-tor-ing. Come to think of it, Queenstown also can lah. Quite a good value in the HDB resale market right now.

1 comment:

Alyson Rozells said...

woman, you should also put your pic laughing hysterically when the lion came to 'bless' your cubicle :) hahahahaha!