Thursday, October 4, 2007

Botox for Spongbob Square Pants

While unpacking my handbag and I came across this BOTOX brochure, which I picked up 2 weeks ago, while waiting to see the doctor. Nothing to do, so pick up something to read mah!

No, no, muah not going for Botox (yet). But I just wanna share this piece of shocking information about becoming/having a square face.



"Most women consider a square jaw to be rather severe and masculine ... blah, blah, blah ….Chewing on foods such as dried squid or gum and jaw grinding can result in overdeveloped muscles in the jawline. This is known as masseter hypertrophy or more commonly square jaw. Botox fulfils all these requirements ... blah, blah"


I didn’t know that eating my favourite “jiu hee” will overdevelop muscles in my jawline. Luckily, our government banned chewing gum, if not I sure kanna a right angle 90° face like Spongebob Square Pants!

No comments: