Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Today Is My 9th Wedding Anniversary!

Oops, almost forgot that today is my 9th wedding anniversary, until my good old buddy sms me to send me her well wishes. Only then did it jog my memory a bit. Anyway, no mood to celebrate lah. This morning, Gavin & I had a tug-of-war with Joel in school AGAIN. Don’t know when he will stop crying in school. Aiyoh, my blog has become my complaint platform liao! :P Actually, we do not expectations from each other that we must die-die celebrate our birthdays and whatever anniversaries. So when we do have that expectation, then we won’t get angry for not celebrating. Phew! And thus no stress in sourcing for a gift or dinner venue. And if we did remember, then that's a bonus or suprise! Haha

My husband always says “lao fu lao qi” no need to celebrate lah! However, most of the time, we did remember in one way or another. Better late than never, right? I always have to remind myself that I married a very practical man.

We would just meet up for a meal, but not the big hoo ha celebration type lah! Our favourite food is the mee hoon kway at Bendeemer hawker centre, which we have been patronizing since our pak-tor days.

No comments: