Thursday, November 8, 2007

Finally, BROADBAND for me

Finally, took the chance apply for broadband and to convert to Singtel MIO Plan, as we could save quite a bit from buying a a new mobile phone without contract.

I have been using dialup for years (yeah, I'm a dinosaur) cos can rely on NUS Dialup, which is free. But then the speed is a killer. The best time to check email then was around midnight. Thus, only checking my emails from home, when neccesary.


Eversince, it was installed on Saturday 3 November, I have been having sleepless nights from checking my emails, reading blogs and catching up with friends on MSN. VERY SHIOK! But it has been taking a toil on my eyes. Got panda eyes now.

1 comment:

NaNa said...

Hey, meet another Panda eye here too!

Been so hook on to some new thingy on the internet and erm, so needing some eye mask to treat those eyes.

Now, i can nudge you more on facebook! hoho..