Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My First Parking Summon

Today, I kanna my first summon at my MIL's carpark for displaying THE NEXT DAY'S date on my parking coupon. And Gavin took a dig at me that displaying parking coupon religiously is not good enough to avoid summon. Kanna double stabbed OUCH! OUCH! Cos I'm always reminding him to put in the extra coupons and not take a gamble with the parking warden. Thus, I have made it a point to replenish the parking coupons in the car.

But today, it's a really a stupid mistake on my part, but what's more STUPID is that I innocently went up to that woman warden, who was 5 cars away that I did put a coupon and it's still within the time period. Then, she gave me a straight-face answer, "Look at your date." Alamark! Luckily, she charged me for having an expired coupon from the one that I use during lunch. $20 can buy 2 $1 booklets or 4 $0.50 booklets leh!

Does appeal works? But I guess it's no use going through the hassle. Just take it as paying for a valuable lesson.

1 comment:

Onion Pancake said...

If it's of any consolation to you, we kena 5 in the last month alone. Gross amount slapped on us can buy us 20 booklets of $1 coupons! Ouch ouch ouch... You know who to look for if you want to appeal :) heheh