Wednesday, February 13, 2008

CNY Celebrations at Joel's New School


Just change Joel to a new school, Little Skool House at the beginning of this year. Bryan is also in the after-school-care there.

It has been a very trying period last year, as we have to shuttle between 2 childcare centres, every evening to fetch the kids. The kids used to go to the childcare centre at my work place together every morning. However, with Bryan moving on to Primary 1 and also with me shifting to the new campus at Bukit Timah, Joel was not coping well with travelling to school alone all of a sudden. I thought perhaps a change of environment might be good for him, as he was dragging himself to school each day.

Sometimes, I really felt guilty for having sent him to the childcare at an early age of 18 months. I guessed there is not much of a choice, and this is really the best alternative for our family. Hopefully, he will understand that. He may not know, but I can see that during the last 2 years, he was transformed from a cry baby to a more responsible toddler.

No comments: