Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Nearly Broke My Back

I just received Joel's school online newsletter this morning and am surprised to see this picture on the cover. I'm so proud of him that I need to show him off. I'm already dreaming that he will one day be on 8 Days magazine or even GQ... hehe. However, he looked so uncomfortable among gals.

Coincidentally last night, I asked him if he had any girl friends at school -- not the special kind of 'girlfriend' -- but friends who are girls? He looked at me as if the mum here is questioning him about her future daughter-in-law.

Anyway, his answer to me was, "I don't like girls. I like boys. I like to play with boys only."

Not only did I felt that my heart dropped and as I bent down to pick it up, I think I nearly broke my back and even felt the mountain trembled a little (ok, not the Canadian mountains, but Redhill lah). I think I read too much into it liao.

4 comments:

NaNa said...

surrounded by girls!!! Woohoo!

Alyson Rozells said...

just hope there's no 'brokeback mountain' involved ;)

My World said...

sure he can be on some covers or some websites... remember u got sis who needs models for her shoot.... got chance one lah .. oei Jas... u got the hint ? hehe ...

Onion Pancake said...

Sure. And I can groom him but I need him to know more English words first :)