Thursday, March 6, 2008

It's That Time of the Year

March is a love-and-hate time of the year.

FINANCIAL YEAR END
Busy closing accounts. Chasing for payment, paying bills ... etc.

PEAK PERIOD FOR EVENTS
Got to finish up the remaining budget, thus more events were planned towards the end of last year to utilise the money.

RESULTS
Yah! Mum here is more anxious about Bryan's CA results. I often wonder who is really taking the test.

MARCH SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
Erh … don’t know to be joyous or not? Always wanted to take leave and bring the kids out, but then again it’s my peak period at work.

IT SHOW
Yippee! That's the only thing that I look forward each March. I'm defintely going to the IT Show which will be held from 6-9 March 2008 at Suntec. The other forthcoming ones are: PC Show on 12-15 June 2008 at Suntec and Sitex on 27-30 Nov 2008 at Expo. But am limiting myself to only 1 gadget a year... expensive leh. Am eyeing for a digital camera this year.

Hopefully, I'll keep my sanity intact this March! But more of it at the IT Show especially!

No comments: