Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Father and the Bride


Phew, luckily there wasn't a digital shot of the Father, Groom & Bride all at the same time :P Perhaps, they were in the albums tucked away somewhere in the cupboard. During my era, we used films and had to wait patiently for the photographer to develop the pictures after the wedding and to painstakingly put them into albums. That would take nearly about a week. I can't remember where these digital shots came from. Maybe I scanned them the last time - yeah - using a scanner. Thank God for digital cameras !

One word of advice to couples who are going to take wedding pictures. 10 years down the road, the album goes into the cupboard, so spend wisely on your wedding pictures. I remembered the lady from the bridal studio was cajouling me to get another 20 over extra pictures which amounted a couple of hundreds of dollars. However, I thought to myself whose gonna see those pictures again after the first year of wedding - probably only me and Gavin and later on the kids. You know it's rather depressing to see how much weight I have put on over the years. And the kids kept on asking why they aren't in the group pictures. Thus, up to the cupboard it goes.

No comments: