Thursday, October 30, 2008

Guess Who Is This?

Found some of these digital pictures while clearing my dinosaur ZIP disks.
He is the sweetest when he sleeps, but the loudest when he weeps.
Aiyoh! Those scary eyes. Whenever he stares, Gavin and I will automatically switch to "Your wish is my command" gear.

Ah, that orange po-chim (bolster). It was meant to be a keyboard wrist rest from Kalms Gift shop, but the mother here is so creative that it ended up as his bolster. I bought like 5-6 different types, but his favourite is still the orange one which his kor-kor bought for him as a welcome gift. He is still using it, but of course, it's being thrown into the washing machine fortnightly.

I bet you thought that was Bryan, but he is actually Joel. Must put the 2 of them together side by side to tell the difference. As usual, it's always the younger one bullying the older one.

This is one of my favourite shot. Didn't know my photography was that good huh ... hehe

No comments: