Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Curtains & Blinds

Have been so busy lately that I haven't had the time to visit my hairstylist since July. The fringe is getting longer and I hate having to constantly sweep my fringe as if my hands are not busy enough with typing *sigh*! That's why I have been keeping it long for the longest time till I cut it off this year. Having hair in the eyes is so uncomfortable. I wonder how can Paul Twohill from Singapore Idol managed to stay so cool.


I find it difficult to make eye contact with people with long fringe in a conversation. It's not sexy nor mysterious, but rather "pek chek". I wonder if I was talking to a ghost or a piece of wall. I really wondered if the person really understood what I'm talking about, as both the ears are being covered and the eyes were slightly revealed through the curtains-like strands of hair.

It's one of those days when our highly stressed brains decide to go bonkers again at around the 4 pm tea break. After lamenting so much about our own hair and other people's hair, we decided to solve the issue of "curtains".

That's me above, with the traditional tied-back CURTAINS with ribbon on each side. And below is Aly doing a rendition on how to draw the BLINDS. See whether if you can remember this particular type of Venetian blinds of the 1970s. One needs to twist the plastic knob at the end of the stick to the panels to tip the horizontal slats open.


Sorry babe, I know you gonna kill me for putting this clip on my blog, however, I only promised that I'll not post it on YouTube only ... hehe

And I could not help laughing when I viewed this clip of yours again. You are very cartoon siah! Muahahaha!

No comments: