Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Baby No .3


Didn’t you know meh? That’s my number 3 - Jolene.

No lah, that’s Joel all wrapped around in my pink towel. And he hates it when I call him "Jolene", and I often threaten him with the name change, if he is to continue with his crying spasms.

Actually during my last 2 pregnancies, I did plan for names for both sexes. So you can imagine, how bored I am when I'm pregnant that I started naming my child even before I knew the gender of the baby. And if I were to have a gal, I would call her - Ethel.

Recently, a close friend of mine from secondary school gave birth to set of twins. She also has a boy prior to the twin’s arrival. In addition to that, another of our friend from the same GILA gang is pregnant again with her third child.

No wonder I'm having this nightmares of those 2 gals cajolling me to join them in the pro-MCYS policy: “Ai, come join us leh. We are all having 3 children! The new quota for our GILA gang is 3."

And my old naggy neighbours have from time to time persuaded me to take a gamble and to try for a gal. I cannot take a chance of having yet another boy. This type of gamble is for life man! I've long decided to close my factory, mainly because of the lack in childcare help. My hands are really full with the 2+1 boys at home. Nothing will make me “dong san zai qi” (means to stage a comeback).

However, I’m still excited for Angela and I sincerely rejoice with her. Indeed, this child is God-planned and he/she will bring the blessing of God to the family.

Wow! Our GILA group consisting of 10 adults and 8 kids (and 1 forthcoming) are really booming with children. It can be quite a challenge nowadays to source for a place for gatherings.

This picture was taken in 2006
Thanks Nana, for the correction.
You always have
a super memory with dates.

Missing from the pictures are: Judy (who was stationed overseas) and
the new additions to our group Shayna and Aaron & Asher (twins)

4 comments:

NaNa said...

Haha... absolutely love the pic of Jolene!!! So pretty!! Send my hugs and kisses to her.. = P

My dear, the pic is taken in the year 2006, August... = )

How time flies....

Now, on a serious note, yes please do prayerfully consider #3.. It will be all worth it... = )

Shalini Chauhan said...

You know something - once you decide on having the kid - everything will fall in place. The maid, the nannies, the cost, the time - everything. Just imagine how happy Joelene will be and how happy you will be with your tiny little girl! So go for it..:)

Barlalee said...

Babe, you forgot the ENERGY part!:P

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.