Wednesday, April 16, 2008

More "Char Bor"?



BREAKTHROUGH! I cut my fringe and had my hair permed last night.

The last time I permed my hair was during my secondary school prom night. It was so disastrous that it haunted me for years.

Seeing Carol permed her hair recently, made my hair itch a little. However, must thank my "very" encouraging colleagues, who even accompanied me there. However, having them around can be a quite a pain :P Don't know who is actually having a hair cut, they were literally making decisions for me. But I trust their them lah!

They say I look more "char bor" (ladylike) now -- except when I start to talk or walk. *piak*

4 comments:

Mummy Barney said...

Woo-phui, look so demure and ladylike!! Must talk, eat, speak, walk, jog etc etc, like a WOMAN sia!

Shalini Chauhan said...

you look nice and very elegant.. trust your colleagues and ex-ones too!!! don't listen to others!!!

Alyson Rozells said...

fuyoh! chio bu!!

cannot be so samseng anymore okay.

i think your cheerleader-colleagues are very very sweet ;)

Alyson Rozells said...

so, did you receive a 'free-one'? ;)