Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ben & Jerry's Free Ice-cream Day

It's my second year of queueing for the Ben & Jerry's strawberry cheesecake ice-cream at the outlet in Raffles City!

It didn't take us long to figure out where exactly was the end of the snaking queue, which was lined with working adults and students. How could I forget that Singapore is famous for queueing! The queue was long, yet fast. Anyway, it's all worth it! It's definitely one of those days (other than the year-end bonus payout day) that I've been straining my neck and looking forward to!

However, I'm not sure if the ice-cream servers are just excited as me! I do really pitied the young gals bending their backs and scooping out the hard frozen ice-cream. It's really a back-and-arm breaking job! I can imagine all of them will be groaning in pain and plastering ko-yok on their bodies! :P And sorry, if I'm too engrossed eating my ice-cream and forgot to thank you gals earlier.

No comments: