Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Where Am I?

Pretty confused these few days! I couldn't even figure out if it's Wednesday, Thursday or Friday today! It definitely looks like Friday today because of the Labour Day holiday on 1 May tomorrow.

I've got 4 events projects concurrently going on and in each project, and liaising with an average of 20-25 speakers or so is no joke. It's not the physical work that is stressful, but it's really the not knowing what's ahead and what is to come that is causing me much stress -- couldn't find any more words to describe that feeling. And I just hope that some people will not raise unnecessary stupid questions/ideas that kill brain cells. Sometimes, I wish they could at least try to switch ON and let the circuit run in their brains abit. If everyone use just 5% of their brains, then the world will be a better place for you and for me and the entire human race. (now join me in singing to the song "Heal the World" by Michael Jackson.)

I prayed that God will help me to increase my brain storage and processing speed and also to get 7-11 to open an outlet within my campus, so that I can purchase a cup of Slurpee anytime and experience "brain freeze", just in case it gets overheated.

No comments: